Welcome to the Moody Radio WCRF Job Watch! This site is for you to use as a resource in your search for employment in Northeast Ohio and Northwest Pennsylvania. Each of the jobs listed here has been submitted by an employer. The listings and announcements are provided as a public service. Moody Radio and Moody Bible Institute do not necessarily endorse any of the job listings or organizations represented.
Current Job Listings
Caregiver; Copley, OH; PT
- Provide (non-medical) personal care to six elderly residents residing at one large residential home.
- Work a 10.5 hour shift each Friday (7 a.m.–5:30 p.m.); plus one full Saturday and two half Sundays (5 hours per day) each month.
- May work alone, or in conjunction with a second caregiver/or the LPN.
- Prepare, serve and clean up after three meals and two snacks.
- Assist residents with dressing, grooming, toileting, transferring/mobility, eating and medication reminders.
- Assist one to two residents daily with their shower, dependent upon their weekly hygiene schedule.
- Complete laundry, housekeeping, and one daily social activity for residents.
- Any other duties as assigned by Management.
Compensation begins at $10 per hour. Position requirements: over age 20, able to read, write and speak the English language; able to multi-task; able to safely lift 50 lbs.; sufficient hearing to respond to the audio call button system and audio night monitoring system (if substituting for an overnight shift); and willing to work partial weekends and two holiday days each year. The application process will include: background check, drug test, TB skin test, First Aid course, and a personal care techniques course. An STNA or one year of experience is not required, but preferred. If interested, please call Mary Bloom at (330) 858-7689 or email email@example.com
to apply or request more information.
3/2/2015Client Care Manager; Chagrin Falls, OH; FT
Cherished Companions Home Care
This mission-based company is seeking a Client Care Manager (CCM) for their non-medical home care agency. CCMs are responsible for handling client relations including scheduling caregivers, billing, quarterly site visits and handling caregiver/client relations. They are looking for an optimistic, career-minded individual to join their team. Position requirements: people oriented, able to multi-task, extremely organized, and able to pull many pieces together; experience with scheduling is a plus; computer and phone knowledge is mandatory. Hours are Monday–Friday, 9 a.m.–5 p.m. In addition, it is mandatory that the CCM is on-call on rotating weekends and evenings. The position includes a competitive salary and benefits. If interested, please call Lisa at (440) 337-4755 or email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
2/25/2015Diesel Mechanic; Uniontown, OH; FT
Bontrager Excavating LTD
Seeking an experienced mechanic to work on earthmoving equipment and diesel trucks. If interested, please fax a resume to (330) 499-3013 or call (330) 499-8775 to apply.
2/25/2015Food Service Assistant; Cleveland, OH; PT
The City Mission
This entry-level position of Food Service Assistant is at Laura’s Home Women’s Crisis Center. Position requires: experience cooking for large groups, knowledgeable about food preparation, inventory and safety standards; show initiative, able to take directions from supervisor; punctual attendance and a teachable attitude are essential; and available to work Saturdays and Sundays. Additional requirements:
- Team player
- Able to teach and train kitchen team members
- Able to lift 25 pounds
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Agree with The City Mission’s Faith Statement
To begin application process, please send a cover letter and resume to HumanResources@TheCityMission.org to begin the application process.
Administrative Assistant; Hudson, OH; PT
Grace Presbyterian Church
Position requires: an evangelical Christian with an obvious love for and a deep commitment to the Lord Jesus Christ; must interact with others in a warm, friendly, and tactful way that demonstrates the love of Christ and the vision, mission, and priorities of the church; and must exercise discretion and maintain the privacy of individuals and the actions of the Session in relation to members of the congregation. In the administrative role, this person should possess organizational skills, a thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Publisher (or other publishing software), Excel, and Power Point; know how to use Google Mail and Calendar; and have basic accounting skills that would enable him or her accurately to handle payroll, taxes, and expenses. For a full job description, please visit www.gracechurchpca.org/adminassist. If interested, please email a resume to email@example.com.
Seasonal Designer; Canton, OH; PT
This leading, full-service florist in Canton is looking for a fresh floral designer. The position is temporary at this time, but may lead to a part-time position. Applicants must be well versed in corsages, boutonnieres and fresh flower design. Position is needed for the two weeks leading up to Mother’s Day (April 27–May 9). If interested, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accounting Manager; Valley City, OH; FT
Fuserashi International Technology
- Minimum of five years of experience as an accounting manager in a manufacturing environment
- Prior supervisory experience
- Experience working with an ERP system such as Enterprise IQ
- Expert level Microsoft Excel skills
- Professional demeanor and communication skills
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Ability to work successfully in a collaborative environment, emphasis on teamwork
- Ability to communicate complex Accounting concepts/methods into layman’s terms
- Willingness and commitment to extend workday beyond core hours when necessary
This is a hands-on/detail oriented position that will require duties in both an office and manufacturing environment. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Support for the accounting coordinator position when out of office (Processing AR, AP, etc.)
- Oversight and direction of month end close activities
- Analysis and reporting of month end close with strict reporting deadline
- Standard Cost, cost analysis, variance analysis and other cost accounting activities
- Budget creation and maintenance
- Oversight of annual physical inventory
- Liaison with accounting firms and banking representatives
If interested, please send a resume with salary requirements to email@example.com.
Front Desk Associate; Mentor, OH; PT
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
Candidate must be team oriented and possess great communication skills, have a professional appearance and be flexible with shifts and weekends. This part-time position could lead to full-time with competitive wages and industry perks. Duties include: answer phones, make reservations, keep lobby area neat and clean, work with corporate and wedding venues and exude outstanding customer service skills for guests. Applicant should be able to navigate a computer with moderate speed. Applicant must be a people person. If interested, please send a resume to Debora Neath, General Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marketer; North Royalton, OH; PT
Apollo Research and Marketing
Position requirements: sales and call center experience, like to speak on the phone, and is able to make quotas. Position pays $10-20 per hour. Hours are Monday–Friday with flex hours between 10–6 p.m. If interested, please email a resume to email@example.com.
Custodian; Parma, OH; PT
Cleveland Pregnancy Center
Position responsibilities: clean offices, entry ways and restrooms once weekly. Anticipate that 3-4 hours will be required weekly. Equipment is available. Minimal light lifting will be involved. A flexible schedule will be considered. If interested, please contact the executive director at (216) 631-0964.
Seamstress; North Canton, OH; PT
Abbott's Bridal & Formalwear
Abbott's Bridal & Formalwear is Northeast Ohio's premier full-service bridal boutique. They currently have openings available for bridal and formalwear seamstresses. The seamstress's responsibilities include:
- Detailed altering including, but not limited to prom, social occasion and bridal gowns.
- Must be self-motivated to meet deadlines and detail-oriented to exceed customer expectations.
- Professional appearance required.
- Candidates should be ready to work in an upbeat, fast-paced environment.
- MUST HAVE previous sewing experience and background in alterations.
- Must be team oriented and obtain great communication skills.
- Flexible to work evening and weekend hours.
- Ability to read and speak English well.
Pay is hourly, plus a bonus. This is a seasonal and part-time position. If interested, please email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, Attn: Sarah.
Secondary English Language Arts Teacher; Cuyahoga Falls, OH; FT
Cuyahoga Valley Christian Academy
Seeking qualified candidates for an English Language Arts opening for the 2015-16 school year. Qualified candidates will hold an Ohio license in English Language Arts (4-9 or 7-12). If interested, please submit a resume, a written statement of your Christian experience, and a brief statement of your philosophy of Christian education to Jeanie Micale by email to email@example.com; or by mail to her attention at CVCA, 4687 Wyoga Lake Road, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44224.
Garage Door Service Tech/Installer; Rittman, OH; FT
Position is available for a positive worker looking for a physical job. Work can be done alone or as a team member if working with someone who has experience in the field is preferred. Applicant must have a driver’s license. Company is family owned and is growing with different entities. A qualified employee could gain new responsibilities. Pay is competitive and based on past experience. If interested, please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
East Side Director (Part-time); Independence, OH; PT
Love INC (In the Name of Christ)
This position covers the territory of the East Side of Cuyahoga County. Purpose is to meet with churches in the territory and share Love INC’s mission, goals and ministry, so that these churches may join the Love INC network. Responsibilities include:
- Provide spiritual leadership and spiritual maturity, integrity with a commitment to personal transformation.
- Cultivate and nurture relationships with area pastors, a critical component is a strong relationships with East Side pastors within Cuyahoga County.
- Meet on a continuing basis with pastors and church leaders to help them understand their ownership of and involvement in the Love INC ministry.
- Represents Love INC and promote the organization’s vision, mission, and ministry accomplishments to churches, agencies, funders and the community.
- Participate with the board in developing strategies.
Knowledge, skills, and experience required: a strong Christian; able to interact with office personal; able to work independently and prioritize tasks; excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills for written and oral presentations; demonstrated ability to use social media along with Power Point as a communication tools to various audiences; goal oriented, focused and assertive individual who needs little supervision. If interested, please send a resume to email@example.com. Learn more about the ministry on their website: www.loveinccuyahoga.org.
Account Manager; North Ridgeville, OH; FT
Beckett Gas, Inc.
Major duties and responsibilities are to establish and maintain relationships with customers:
- Determine key decision-makers and procedures for vendor and project selection.
- Monitor customer sales activity, payment practices and sales trend in industry.
- Determine primary competitive threats to customers and monitor competitive pricing.
- Identify key customer products and projects.
- Refer opportunities to product engineering for follow-up.
- Maintain customer information: maintain customer profile data, customer pricing file – cost estimates and quotes and maintain customer contact file.
- Information and account monitoring: quarterly reports of sales activity by customer, annual sales forecast for next production year, and develop and manage the new product pipeline.
- New customer information: qualify new accounts, report on potential project opportunities and qualify sales opportunities.
- Reports to director of Sales and Product Development
- Able to build relationships quickly
- Able to perform within a cross-functional team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 5-10 years of B to B sales experience (original equipment manufacturers)
- College degree in business or engineering
- Bi-Lingual preferred (English/Spanish)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Travel: 40-50%, both domestic and international
If interested, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Administrative Assistant/Assistant Bookkeeper Position; Walton Hills, OH; FT
REA Elektronik Inc.
Responsibilities include: processing accounts payable, processing of accounts receivable, preparation of bank deposits, processing mail and other administrative duties. The qualified candidate must have experience with accounts payable, accounts receivable, understanding of Chart of Accounts and how to reference/use it, and have some experience with Sage 50 (Peachtree) or similar accounting software. Other qualifications include excellent time management and data entry skills and the ability to handle multiple projects. Benefits include: PTO, medical/dental Insurance, and 401k. If qualified and interested, please send a cover letter and resume to HR@reajetus.com.
Secretary/Receptionist; Cleveland, OH; PT
Hours are Monday through Friday, 20-25 per week. Position responsibilities: work with a staff of five sales consultants, answer phones, type proposals, file and help with organization. Must be able to multi-task and must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel. In interested, please call Gavin Green at (216) 581-4144 or email a resume to email@example.com.
Beautician or Nail Technician; Parma, OH; FT/PT
Future Directions Spa
This upscale salon/spa has served the community for 30 years. They are located at 6879 Ridge Road, across from the Shopps of Parma renovation project. They are seeking to add the following positions to their team: full or part-time stylists with some clientele and a nail technician experienced with acrylic nails, shellac and pedicures. Positions pay a salary plus 50-65% commission. Benefits include: after one year, one week of paid vacation; after five years, two weeks of paid vacation; on-going salon education. The work place is clean and professional. They use Goldwell color, Paul Mitchell, Kenra, OPI and CND Products. Find more information on their website: www.futuredirectionsspa.com. If interested, please contact Dee for a confidential meeting at (440) 667-6454.
Project Assistant; Akron, OH; FT
BBS & Associates
The Project Assistant has the primary responsibility to work with the Vice President to aid in maintaining and prioritizing a daily schedule of Vice President’s client projects. Position responsibilities include:
- Aid in maintaining Vice President’s calendar of meetings, conferences, time off requests, etc.
- Arrange travel, prepare travel/client folders and handle associated expense reports for the following teams: Vice President, Business Intelligence and Digital Services.
- Provide ongoing email and phone correspondence with clients and vendors.
- Enter/track client projects in Silent Partner for the following teams: Vice President, Business.
- Intelligence and digital services
- Review Vice President’s contractual agreements with clients in order to monitor fulfillment.
- Assist Vice President with HR and Finance needs as they arise.
- Provide general filing and dictation/correspondence/word processing.
- Fulfill other duties as needed to support the Vice President.
- Proficient with MS Outlook (email, calendaring and contacts), MS Word and MS Explorer/Google Chrome
- Familiarity with MS Excel and Adobe Acrobat
- Strong organizational skills
- Previous work experience preferred
- Detail-oriented and self-starter who shows initiative and ownership of assignments
- Professional communication skills both oral and written
If interested, please send a resume to Suzanne Ludwick at firstname.lastname@example.org or to BBSHR@servantheart.com.
BI Project Coordinator; Akron, OH; FT
BBS & Associates
The Project Coordinator has the primary responsibility to work with the Senior Project Manager to:
- Assist Senior Project Manager Business Intelligence on various projects.
- Provide support for running data reports.
- Transfer reporting data from client data and back end systems and transpose into useful, meaningful form reports.
- Support Business Intelligence team with project schedules.
- Assist Business Intelligence team with preparing reports for clients and BBS Reps.
- Support Business Intelligence team in additional project research.
- Provide assistance for regularly scheduled reports for BI Management for analysis.
- Organization skills
- Strong and professional communication skills both oral and written
- Self-starter who shows initiative and ownership of projects
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Beginner to intermediate level of skill with the following software: MS Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, Internet Browsers – Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox
- Intermediate level of skill with the following: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access
- College degree is preferred
If interested, please send a resume to Dan Crafton or email@example.com or Suzanne Ludwick at firstname.lastname@example.org. Those with inquiries may call (330) 576-1176.
Project Manager, Business Intelligence; Akron, OH; FT
BBS & Associates
The Project Manager has the primary responsibility to work with Senior Project Manager to:
- Initiate and manage Business Intelligence projects in cooperation with BBS Reps and the following BBS internal teams: Business Intelligence, Ministry Services and Digital.
- Oversee creation of reports from client data and backend systems and transpose into useful, meaningful reports.
- Prepare standard, ongoing reports for clients and BBS Reps.
- Provide assistance with report analysis.
- Manage additional research projects as needed.
- Manage the running of various BI Management reports for analysis.
- Assist the Senior Project Manager with duties as requested.
- Assist with BBS IT and Help Desk related issues as needed.
- 3-5 years of experience in data management/analysis
- Strong analytical skills
- Self-starter who shows initiative and ownership of projects
- 4 year college degree is preferred
- Project management experience
- Attention to details and deadlines
- Very strong aptitude in MS Excel (tables and graphing)
- Well-experienced in MS Outlook, Word, Access and project management software
- SQL experience is preferred
If interested, please send a resume to Dan Crafton email@example.com or Suzanne Ludwick at firstname.lastname@example.org. Those with inquiries may call (330) 576-1176.
Mechanic; Millersburg, OH; FT
Berlin Transportation LLC
Berlin Transportation is a family company, founded in 1969. As a regional OTR carrier, they haul both conestoga, step deck/flatbed and van freight. Their full-service maintenance team is responsible for their fleet. Joining Berlin Transportation is joining their family. This position will maintain their fleet of Peterbilts, Kenworths, conestoga/flatbeds and van trailers. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, be self-motivated, work well in a team environment and have a good attitude. The position includes benefits: 401(k) retirement plan with company match, AFLAC, health insurance, health savings account, holiday benefits, vacation benefits and profit sharing bonus. Weekends are required. Compensation is based on experience. If interested, please apply by calling (330) 674-3395 or email a resume to email@example.com.
Residental Door Installer; Cleveland, OH; FT
Looking for a professional, experienced door installer to join their team. The company has plenty of work and there is room for advancement. This is a subcontractor position. A background check is required. If interested, please contact Doug at (330) 990-7902 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
LPN/RN; Wadsworth, OH; PT
Mark S. Brigham, DO Inc.
ENT practice in Wadsworth seeks an experienced LPN/RN for a permanent position within their allergy clinic. If interested, please email a resume with cover letter and references to email@example.com.
Community Relations/Event Coordinator; South Euclid, OH; PT
Alternaterm Pregnancy Services
This position is responsible for strengthening relationships with current supportive churches and developing relationships with area churches new to the PRC ministry, overseeing the church liaison program, planning, coordinating, managing and executing all aspects of events to assure that stated goals are successfully reached. Hours are up to 15 per week. Job requirements include: able to adhere to their Statement of Faith, excellent organizational skills, passionate about pro-life ministry and a person who brings creative ideas to the position. If interested, please send a resume with a cover letter and salary history by mail to Pam Gibson, Executive Director, 14077 Cedar Road, Suite 202, South Euclid, OH 44118; or, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Those with inquiries may call (216) 371-4848. Visit their website to learn more at www.friendsofalternaterm.com.
Personal Care Aide; Chagrin Falls, OH; PT
Cherished Companions Home Care
Exceptional caregivers needed to make difference in someone’s life through this rewarding and gratifying position. They are seeking caring, kind, dependable and personable individuals who desire to provide in-home care to the elderly. Tasks typically include:
- Companionship and conversation
- Meal preparation and planning
- Light housekeeping
- General assistance
- Personal care assistance (bathing, dressing and grooming)
The ideal candidate will possess a deep love and compassion for the elderly and demonstrate skills to handle varied emotional and physical needs. Qualifications: STNA with at least one year of experience or two years of experience working directly with the elderly (does not have to be a paid position). Requirements: TB test, background check, reliable transportation and current auto insurance (for those who wish to participate in driving clients). All new caregivers will receive an online training course, so applicants must have access to the internet. If interested, please apply on-line at www.cherishedagency.com or call (440) 337-4755 with questions.
Grant Writer; Independence, OH; FT
Thomas Jefferson Knowledge Institute
This is a contract, commission position. Monthly travel expenses are covered and a small monthly commission fee will be held against future income. Position requires an individual who has done research and is meticulous. Additional requirements: college degree; five years of work experience, at least one year must be office experience; proficient in using MS Office Word, Excel and the internet; able to work from home or office; able to travel and must own reliable transportation. Though not required, preference will be given to those with grant writing experience to businesses, business writing experience, education industry experience, sales, negotiating and marketing experience. Former military will be given first consideration. They are seeking to fill this position immediately. If interested, please email a resume to email@example.com.