Welcome to the Moody Radio WCRF Job Watch! This site is for you to use as a resource in your search for employment in Northeast Ohio and Northwest Pennsylvania. Each of the jobs listed here has been submitted by an employer. The listings and announcements are provided as a public service. Moody Radio and Moody Bible Institute do not necessarily endorse any of the job listings or organizations represented.
Current Job Listings
Mechanical Engineer III; Tallmadge, OH; FT
WARDJet is a leading manufacturer of waterjet and CNC machines. They design and build machines for almost any automation need and are seeking creative engineers. Position summary:
- Work involves considerable independence in approach, originality, ingenuity, and judgment.
- Participates in short-range or long-range planning and makes independent decisions on engineering policies and procedures within an overall program.
- May take detailed technical responsibility for product development and provision of specialized engineering systems.
- Decides courses of action necessary to ensure the successful accomplishment of assigned projects and may make recommendations involving large sums or long-range objectives.
- Duties are assigned only in terms of broad objectives and are reviewed for policy, soundness of approach, accomplishment and general effectiveness.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Manage large projects from start to finish.
- Design and optimize mechanical components for CNC systems.
- Interface with outside vendors for component selection, manufacturing and assembly.
- Develop manufacturing drawings.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Proficient in 3D CAD, SolidWorks is preferred.
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills.
- Good mechanical aptitude and knowledge.
- Self-motivated and organized.
- Able to design both individually and with a group.
If interested, please email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cook; Massillon, OH; FT
Seeking an individual with cooking experience in a healthcare setting, who is available to work weekends and holidays and possesses the following work related qualities: passion for quality, win through teamwork, responsible and a can-do attitude. Hours are at least 30 per week and able to work shifts of 5 a.m.–1 p.m. and 11 a.m.–6:30 p.m. Cooking experience in a healthcare setting is preferred, ServSafe is a plus, but they are willing to train the right candidate. If interested, please call Mike Defranco at (330) 833-3135, ext. 1217.
Web Designer/Developer; Avon, OH; FT
A.M. Design Group, Inc.
This Cleveland-west graphic design firm provides design for corporate, marketing, advertising and public relations communications and serves clients that range from Fortune 100 giants to small businesses and not-for-profit organizations. They are seeking an experienced (2 years or equivalent), well-organized, detail-oriented web designer/developer who can work independently in a fast-paced environment. Primary responsibilities include HTML and WordPress development. Opportunities may extend to creative development as skills are demonstrated. This position is focused primarily on web and interactive project work. The best candidate will have demonstrated experience programming for the Web, including “responsive” programming, HTML/CSS/jQuery and experience in building WordPress websites with custom themes. Communication design degree or equivalent experience is required. Strong project management skills are also required. If interested, please email a resume (with a link to your online portfolio) to email@example.com.
Administrative Assistant; North Canton, OH; PT
Northminster Presbyterian Church
Seeking an energetic, warm, service-oriented Christian as the central point of contact for church operations. This individual needs to work independently. Position reports to the senior pastor and provides support to the pastor, treasurer and various leadership teams of the church. Responsibilities:
- Complete detailed work and data entry accurately and timely
- Produce weekly church bulletins, newsletters, minutes, reports and other communications
- Handle incoming mail and phone calls appropriately
- Perform data entry in both payroll and accounting software programs
- Maintain confidential records of congregational giving
- 2–4 years of experience in a clerical or administrative assistant role
- High school diploma; college degree a plus
- Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Publisher)
- QuickBooks/payroll experience a plus
- Knowledge of church policies a plus
Hours are 20 per week, Monday–Friday, 9 a.m.–1 p.m. The position includes paid time off and benefits commensurate with hours worked. If interested, please email a resume, cover letter, salary expectations and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than August 31, 2014. Initial screening and interviews will begin when resumes arrive.
Host, Bussers, Dishwashers, Servers; Avon, OH; FT
Sapori Italian Grille
The business is growing and is now hiring a professional host, bussers, dishwashers and servers. Candidates must have a minimum of two years of restaurant experience and references. If interested, please send a text message to Joey T., owner, at (305) 910-9652 (Monday–Thursday, 2–4 p.m.) or send an email to email@example.com.
Accountant/Bookkeeper; Fairview Park, OH; PT
Strang, Klubnik & Assoc. Inc.
This westside accounting firm that services closely-held businesses is looking for a staff position with the following responsibilities:
- Bank a/c reconciliations
- Payroll tax processing
- General ledger journal entries
- Interaction with clients
- Personal and corporate tax preparation
- Software proficiency with QuickBooks and Sage (Peachtree) is required; accounting CS and Ultratax is preferred.
- Potential for part-time or full-time with flexible hours
If interested, please email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Health Aid; Copley, OH; PT
- Provide (non-medical) personal care to six elderly residents residing at one large residential home.
- Work two - 10 hour shifts each week (7 a.m.—5 p.m.); one steady weekday, plus one Monday, one Sunday and one Saturday per month (times are also 7 a.m.—5 p.m. on the rotating day).
- Will work primarily alone, but in conjunction with the LPN/House Manager (LPN/House Manager works Monday—Friday mornings).
- Prepare, serve and clean up after three meals and two snacks.
- Assist residents with dressing, grooming, toileting, transferring/mobility, eating and medication reminders.
- Assist one to two residents daily with their shower, dependent upon their weekly hygiene schedule.
- Complete laundry, housekeeping, and one daily social activity for residents.
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
- Must be over age 20.
- Able to read, write and speak the English language.
- Able to multi-task.
- Able to safely lift 45 lbs.
- Sufficient hearing to respond to the audio call button system and audio night monitoring system (if substituting in for an overnight shift).
- Willing to work partial weekends and two holiday days each year.
- Application process will include: background check, drug test, TB skin test, first aid course, and personal care techniques course.
- STNA or one year of experience is preferred.
If interested, please email email@example.com or call (330) 858-7689. Visit their website at www.GrandLiving.us.
Administrative and Personal Assistant; Shaker Heights, OH; PT
Rochelle Platt Window Treatments and Design
Seeking an individual who enjoys design and is able to handle different duties. Responsibilities include writing checks, filing, making deliveries, making phone calls to various suppliers, and assisting owner in helping to measure, carry samples and organize. Candidates must have availability at the owner’s request. Pay starts at $10 per hour; will increase as the employee proves themselves. Hours will vary week to week, but are approximately 3-5 per week; must have immediate availability. If interested, please reply to Rochelle.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director of Children and Youth Ministries; North Canton, OH; PT
Northminster Presbyterian Church
Seeking a Christian leader and mentor to children. Position includes educational programming and fellowship ministries for children and youth. Hours are part-time (15-20 hours per week) and include evenings and Sundays. If interested, please call the church office at (330) 499-4606 or email email@example.com with your resume and cover letter or questions. Applications will be accepted through August 29, 2014.
Personal Care Aides; Chagrin Falls, OH; FT/PT
Cherished Companions Home Care
This mission-based, non-medical home care agency is seeking full-time or part-time caregivers/HHA/STNAs. Candidates must have a love for the elderly, reliable transportation, a clear background check and be willing to get a TB test. All shifts are avail from 2 hours to 24 hours per day. If interested, please apply online at www.cherishedagency.com; or call (440) 337-4755 with any questions.
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist; Streetsboro, OH; FT
Candidate must be highly motivated to provide support to multiple departments. Responsibilities include: directing phone calls, general clerical duties and data entry. Candidates must possess excellent phone and customer service skills, have the ability to multi-task and be well-organized. Knowledge of Excel, Word, and Outlook programs are required, as well as basic accounting functions. If interested, please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Administrative Assistant; North Canton, OH; PT
Greensburg United Methodist Church
Seeking an administrative assistant who desires to serve Jesus, the church and the community. Successful applicants will have strong organizational, personal, and computer skills and will be able to work with a variety of people to spread the Good News from the church office. The work setting is positive and dynamic; scheduled hours are 27 per week. Find a full job description at www.greensburgumc.net. If interested, please send a resume with references and cover letter to email@example.com by August 22.
Course Instructors; Akron, OH; PT
Tri-State Bible College, North Location
Seeking qualified instructors to teach from the premillennial framework. All candidates must have a Master’s degree or higher to teach at Tri-State Bible College. The following positions are available:
- Mental Health Psychology Instructor: must have a Master’s degree or higher in mental health to teach Mental Health Counseling.
- Psychology Instructor: must have a Master’s degree or higher in psychology to teach Introduction to Psychology.
- Oral Communications or Speech Fundamentals Instructor: Must have a Master’s degree or higher in speech to teach the Fundamentals of Speech.
- Physical Science Instructor: Must have a master’s degree or higher in science to teach a physical science requirement. Appropriate course history includes physics, chemistry, astronomy, and geology, or a combination of the above.
If interested in one of these positions, please send a resume to Tri-State Bible College, P.O. Box 445, South Point, OH 45680; or email one to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Laborer for Brick Mason; Canton, OH; FT
Ferguson's Chimney Cleaning & Repair
This is an established, residential, service business for over 30 years that is owned by Christians. The work environment is great. Pay includes benefits. Requirements: dependable, experienced with ladders and roofs, a current driver’s license with a good driving record, and a clean and neat appearance. If interested, please email a resume to email@example.com.
Chiropractic Billing Assistant; Independence, OH; PT
This local, family-based chiropractic office is looking for an exceptional addition to their staff. Hours are 20-30 per week. Responsibilities: computerized insurance claim submission, posting of EOBs and verifying coverage, explaining benefits to patients, and following up on claims. Skills required: detail-oriented, compassionate, and a confidence that loves working with people as they work towards health; GXMO certified is a plus. Pay is $8-$10 hourly, plus potential monthly bonuses. If interested, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org; be sure to include contact information and preferred hours of contact.
Sales/Service Associate; Solon, OH; FT
Ranger provides an end-to-end (SaaS) management solution for customers in the towing and recovery industry. Looking for an energetic, computer-savvy, self-directed individual to follow-up on sales inquiries, configure proprietary computer software and train customers in its use, and support marketing efforts. Candidate will work from home (broadband connection and a workstation is required). Hours are flexible. A 1099 work arrangement is preferred. Travel is limited. An associate degree in IT is a plus. PC and customer service skills are a must. If interested, please send a resume and compensation requirements to email@example.com. Please visit the website (www.rangersst.com) for more information on the company.
Electrician, Burton, OH; FT
J.L. Taylor Company, Inc.
Seeking a commercial/industrial electrician for new electrical construction. Position requires a minimum of three years of experience. Position responsibilities/skills required: pipe bending, wire pulling, lighting layout and installation, and large panel install and terminations. If interested, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Media Account Executive; Northeast Ohio; FT
Messenger Media is the preferred media buyer of Moody Radio sponsorships, with a vision of expanding sponsorship opportunities on Moody Radio Cleveland. They are seeking a media account executive or just someone who enjoys sales and has a passion for Moody Radio. If interested, please call (312) 451-2561 for more information.
Crew Leader/Sales Person; Canton, OH; FT
Ferguson's Chimney Cleaning & Repair
This is a 30-year, established, residential service business with a great working environment. Position requirements: dependable, experienced with ladders and roofs, sales experience, a current driver’s license with a good driving record, and a clean, neat appearance. Wages are hourly, plus commissions and include benefits. If interested, please email a resume to email@example.com.
Events Coordinator; Avon Lake, OH; PT
God Cares Ministry
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Coordinate details of event including annual picnic, volunteer appreciation banquet, golf outings and various training programs
- Design/prepare events in keeping with purpose and appropriate guidelines
- Maintain clear communications with all contacts, guests, and volunteers
- Determine and coordinate appropriate speakers and vendors
- Coordinate and monitor event timelines
- Edit/design promotional materials
- Apply for CEUs for appropriate training programs
- Oversee the distribution of CEU certificates and maintain related records
- Coordinate event logistics, including registration, presentations, and pre/post- planning meetings
- Oversee and maintain inventory of supplies
Education and experience requirements:
- High school diploma, associate’s degree is preferred
- Experience in event management
- Knowledge of computers and proficient with Microsoft Word applications
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Social media communications
If interested, please email a resume to info@GodCaresMinistry.com, or mail one to: God Cares Ministry, 515 Moore Road, Suite 3, Avon Lake, Ohio 44012.
Home Health Aide; Parma, OH; PT
ROSECARE seniorcare is interviewing professional, experienced, compassionate caregivers/HHA’s to assist seniors with in-home, non-medical care. They are a faith inspired, locally owned, fully-insured home care agency that offers the highest quality care available. They have immediate openings. Position requires: valid Ohio driver’s license, own and or have access to reliable transportation, pass a background check and a drug test. If interested, please email a resume with references to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on the company, visit www.rosecareseniorcare.com or call (216) 870-3166.
Outside Sales Representative; Cincinnati, OH; FT
Hawkins Sales of Ohio
The selected candidate will work to establish, develop and maintain relationships with customers in the Cincinnati territory as well as exceed customer expectations in regards to product knowledge and customer service while increasing sales in the territory. Hawkins Sales of Ohio offers a competitive benefits package including PTO, health and dental insurance, short and long term disability, and 401k profit sharing. Desired skills and experience:
- Self-motivated with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- Able to work in a fast paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment
- Highly proficient level of computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Google Drive
- Able to travel as required
- Able to work individually and as part of a team
- Valid driver's license
If interested, please email a resume to email@example.com.
Teacher; Westlake, OH; FT
Westside Christian Academy
Teaching position responsibilities: K-8 Art, one 5/6 math class, and assistant teacher in grade one. They are seeking an enthusiastic and creative educator who understands children, has a background in visual arts and is well-rounded enough to teach a single math class and assist in primary grades instruction. This position is full-time instead of three part-time roles for this simple reason: impacting children spiritually is relational in nature and they desire teachers to be fully invested in the lives of students and in the school environment. The greatest curricular focus for this teacher will be a further development of their visual arts instruction, working with classroom teachers to integrate art as much as possible. As a K-8 classical and Christian school in suburban Cleveland, WCA is committed to quality instruction through the lens of a Biblical worldview in a nurturing environment. If interested, please email a cover letter and resume to: Jim Whiteman, Headmaster, at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about the school, explore their website at www.WestsideAcademy.org.
Administrative Assistant; Brecksville, OH; PT
J. Meyers & Associates, LLC
This position is 24 hours per week for a small insurance office. Their primary focus is Health and Life Insurance with a concentration in the Senior Insurance market. The position begins in September 2014. Position requirements: an honest person of high integrity who is self-motivated, reliable, organized, detail-oriented, a problem-solver, works well with others, can delegate, prioritize, multi-task, work independently, and demonstrates excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills. Candidate must have a minimum of one year of related administrative assistant experience, have advanced level skills in Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook), and be able to handle high work volume during peak work periods and provide a high level of professional customer service. Responsibilities include: office administrative/sales support typical of an administrative assistant’s role; professionally handle incoming and outgoing phone calls; handle scheduling, follow-ups, and multiple tasks related to agent appointments and sales operations; investigate service-related client issues; interface with Carriers; maintain a Client Relationship Management (CRM) database and produce associated reports; develop a detailed knowledge of small business operations and procedures and maintain appropriate confidentiality of information; and perform other related tasks as assigned. If interested, please respond with a resume and full contact information to email@example.com.
Assistant Teachers; Hudson, OH; PT
Early Childhood Center
Assistant teachers are responsible for helping to provide a warm, nurturing, Christ-centered, safe, and loving environment in which children can grow physically, emotionally, intellectually, and spiritually. The position available is for Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays, 9:30 a.m.–1:30 p.m. A second position is open for Tuesdays and Thursdays, 11:30 a.m.–3:30 p.m. Candidates must have experience with young children, subscribe to the essentials of the Hudson Presbyterian Church and faithfully attend a church that also meets these essentials (church website). If interested, please email a resume to Chris Stone at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cook; Akron, OH; PT
ACCESS Homeless Shelter
An experienced cook is needed. Hours are 16-20 per week. Candidate must be available to work weekdays and weekends. If interested, please submit a resume to Joy at email@example.com.
Housekeeper; Akron, OH; PT
ACCESS Homeless Shelter
This position is part-time, eight hours a week, Wednesday and Friday evenings from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. Candidate must be able to lift 50 lbs. If interested, please submit a resume to Joy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dental Assistant; Massillon, OH; PT
Western Stark Free Clinic
This is a free medical and dental clinic. They are looking for a dental assistant to work every other Thursday. If interested, please contact Chris at (330) 834-1546, ext. 216, or email a resume to email@example.com.
Theological Editor; Cleveland, OH; FT
Union Gospel Press
Union Gospel Press is a nondenominational, fundamental Christian publisher devoted to presenting God's truth as it appears in His holy, divinely-inspired Word, the Bible. They are seeking a qualified person to work in the Theological Editorial Department. Candidate must be a born-again believer with a degree from a Bible college or seminary and have a desire to serve Christ. Pay includes benefits. If interested, please email a resume and personal testimony to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Class A CDL Drivers; Cleveland, OH; FT
Driver will be home on weekends, receive a $1000 sign-on bonus, and drive a regional/local flatbed. Pay and benefits are guaranteed. Owner operators are welcome to apply. If interested, please call (330) 899-3444, ext. 7013, and ask for Jim.
Injection Molding Manager; Middlefield, OH; FT
Sajar Plastics, located in Middlefield, Ohio since 1949, is an innovative leader in plastic injection molding utilizing straight injection, structural foam and internal and external gas-assisted injection molding processes. As a specialty manufacturer, we offer in-house part painting, pad printing, kitting and assembly. They are seeking an experienced Molding Manager to lead the molding team in achieving their quality, efficiency, continuous improvement, cost control and delivery objectives.
- Provide leadership and team building to achieve molding department objectives in a safe, efficient manner.
- Ensure compliance and achievement of quality plan goals, operating procedures, and schedules for setups, sampling, production and preventative maintenance.
- Manage, control, and plan employee resources: performance, effectiveness, productivity, training, safety, evaluations and feedback.
- Manage, control and plan physical resources: equipment availability and capacity planning, inventory adequacy and availability and activity reporting.
- Actively participate in continuous improvement, corrective and preventative action and customer satisfaction initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, management, or plastics technology or equivalent.
- Seven to ten years of job shop floor management experience. A significant portion in plastic/injecting molding environment is preferred.
- Self-motivated leader with the ability to multi-task.
If interested, please send a resume and salary requirements to Linda O’Brien at email@example.com.
Sales Specialist; Beachwood, OH; PT
Seeking an energetic individual who enjoys fashion and helping customers look their best for an up-coming special event. Candidates must have two years of experience selling in the apparel industry. If interested, contact Sheila Leksan, Store Manager, at (440) 915-7343 (cell phone).
Caregiver for elderly; Stow, OH; PT
Crossroads of Northeast Ohio, LLC
Non-medical homecare company is looking for an experienced, caring and compassionate caregiver/STNA/HHA to fill an immediate position at a single household. Hours are four hour shifts (8 a.m. to noon) on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Candidate must have references, reliable transportation to travel to the client's home, and be open to a full background check and DMV investigation. If interested, please email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail one to: Crossroads of Northeast Ohio, LLC, P.O. Box 1873, Stow, OH 44224.
Customer Service Manager; Chagrin Falls, OH; FT
Truth For Life with Alistair Begg
Truth For Life is seeking an individual to manage the Customer Service Team, delivering an excellent customer experience from the point of inquiry/gift/purchase through to product/communication delivery. This position is responsible for the quality and accuracy of service, customer satisfaction, team strategy, goals and metrics, performance monitoring, and oversight of systems. If interested, for details about this position and the Bible-teaching ministry of Truth For Life and to apply, please visit www.truthforlife.org/jobs.
Safety Manager; North Ridgeville, OH; FT
Beckett Gas, Inc.
Since 1988, Beckett Gas, Inc. (BGI) has partnered with customers to create effective engineering solutions in gas combustion for different industries. BGI is known as an innovative, entrepreneurial and cost-effective manufacturer. Beckett is seeking qualified applicants to oversee both their North Ridgeville and Strongsville locations. The ideal candidate will have experience in developing, coordinating and implementing safety programs while complying with government laws, regulations and guidelines.
- Develop, update and maintain safety standards and safety metrics
- Evaluate new processes while conducting audits of existing processes
- Improve safety awareness
- Provide guidance to managers in accident prevention
- Train employees on safety
- Manage worker compensation process
- Facilitate general safety initiatives involving emergency preparedness: OSHA, first aid, etc.
- Responsible for addressing ergonomics, waste streams, and other environmental factors
- B.S. degree in safety, industrial hygiene or a related degree with a technical/engineering focus
- Minimum of 5 years safety experience in manufacturing
- Proven track record in creating a safe work environment
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of OSHA requirements
- Ability to influence outcome of safety initiatives
- Experience in presenting training material
- Strong problem solving, analytical, oral and written communication
If interested, please email a resume to email@example.com.
Resident Care Worker; Chardon, OH; FT
WomenSafe, Inc., the Green House
This position will focus on the aftercare and reestablishment needs of survivors of domestic violence. Additionally, the position requires care and support for clients within a shelter setting. Shifts vary and may include days, evenings and weekends. Minimum qualifications include a high school diploma and the ability to pass a background check. Only motivated and energetic individuals need apply for this position. If interested, please send a resume, cover letter, and references by July 31, 2014 to: WomenSafe, Inc., the Green House, 12041 Ravenna Road, Chardon, Ohio 44024; fax (440) 286-1037; or email firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please. WomenSafe is an equal opportunity employer.
Donations Coordinator; Chardon, OH; PT
WomenSafe, Inc., the Green House
This individual will oversee a comprehensive donation program that will assist individuals served by the shelter and those who are in the community who require additional assistance when getting out of a violent relationship. Additionally, this position requires care and support for clients within a shelter setting. Shifts vary and may include days, evenings and weekends. Minimum qualifications include a high school diploma and the ability to pass a background check. Only motivated and energetic individuals need apply for this position. If interested, please send a resume, cover letter, and references by July 31, 2014 to: WomenSafe, Inc., the Green House, 12041 Ravenna Road, Chardon, Ohio 44024; fax (440) 286-1037; or email email@example.com. No phone calls please. WomenSafe is an equal opportunity employer.
Client Support Specialist; Akron, OH; PT
ACCESS Homeless Shelter
This is a front line position for a homeless shelter. Hours are 16–24 per week. Candidate must be available to work weekdays and weekends 3–11 p.m. If interested, please email a resume to Jtrachsel@access-shelter.org.
Crew Leader; Peninsula, OH; FT
They are looking for a motivated, hard-working individual to join their team of landscape professionals. This position is for year-round employment. They are seeking someone to provide exceptional service and quality work for their clients. It is a growing company and they are looking for those who want to grow with them and play a key role in the company. Though the position is full-time, they may be able to work with someone who desires a part-time position. Candidate must be able to pass a drug test and have reliable transportation. If interested, please contact them by email (include Moody in subject line) at firstname.lastname@example.org. Find more information on the company at www.sblandscapingohio.com.
Maintenance Technician; Parma, OH; PT
Owners Management Company
A temporary maintenance position is available at the Regency Towers. Pay is $10 per hour to start. Applicants should have basic knowledge in plumbing, electrical and a general knowledge of turning suites. Previous work in a midrise is desirable. Hours are flexible; must be able to work a rotating on-call schedule (every fourth week). Must live within 15–20 minutes from the property (6100 Laurent Drive). If interested, please contact Jim@ownerslive.com for more information.
Automotive Technician; Linesville, PA; FT
Gillette Import Autoworks
This Christian and family-owned import mechanic shop (in northwest Pennsylvania) is looking for an experienced automotive technician. The shop services general import automotive repairs and state inspections. Qualifications: experience in general import repairs and maintenance, a current valid driver's license, have own tools, work well with others, possess strong customer relations skills and a current state inspection license is a plus. A reference from the applicant's pastor is required. Salary is commensurate with experience. If interested, please send a resume to email@example.com.
Theater Tech Director; Cuyahoga Falls, OH; PT
Cuyahoga Valley Christian Academy
The Royal Theatre of Cuyahoga Valley Christian Academy is currently searching for a Tech Director to join their theater team of faculty/staff members. The Tech Director is responsible for managing the sound and lighting needs for two productions each school year. In addition to the tech requirements, the qualified candidate will also possess skills to assist in set design and construction. The Royal Theatre is an integral part of the Fine Arts education at CVCA. All applicants must enjoy working with junior and senior high students, and consider discipleship and training a significant component of their work. Interested candidates are asked to submit a resume along with a written testimony of their Christian faith to the Theatre’s Producer, Mrs. Margie O’Brien, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spanish Teacher; Cuyahoga Falls, OH; PT
Cuyahoga Valley Christian Academy
CVCA is seeking to fill a short-term Spanish teaching opening for the first quarter (mid-August through mid-October) of the 2014-15 school year. The assignment is for two classes each morning: one section of Spanish 1 and one section of Spanish 4 Honors. The classes meet during periods one and two. Interested candidates should forward a resume and a testimony of Christian faith to Mike Bova, Headmaster, at email@example.com.
Welder/Fabricator; Valley View, OH; FT
MDBF is seeking a welder/fabricator with a solid foundation and a good work ethic. Position requires a willingness to be flexible and work as part of a team. The ability to work from blueprints and take the lead when needed is a plus. This is a unique opportunity to grow with a company and develop skills along the way. They are willing to work with the right candidate. If interested, call (845) 688-3154 for more information, Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–3 p.m.
Office Administrator; Massillon, OH; FT
St. Paul's Evangelical Lutheran Church
This church has an immediate need of an office administrator. Hours of work are 9 a.m.–4 p.m., Monday through Friday. Responsibilities include:
- Act as receptionist/representative of St. Paul’s Lutheran Church office.
- Create and distribute monthly newsletter and weekly bulletins.
- Act as administrative assistant to senior pastor.
- Responsible for payment of invoices, preparation and payment of employee payroll, payroll records, taxes and reports, including Worker’s Compensation, federal, state, and local taxes and reports, and W-2s.
Qualifications: An Associate’s Degree in office administration or related field is preferred. Must have two years of office experience and be knowledgeable with Microsoft Office 2007, including Word, Excel, Publisher and Outlook. Bookkeeping experience is also necessary. If interested, please submit a cover letter and resume by June 30, 2014 by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail to: St. Paul’s Evangelical Lutheran Church, 127 Cherry Rd. NE, Massillon, OH 44646.
Counter Sales, Brunswick/Strongsville, OH; FT
An immediate opening is available at NAPA Auto Parts for an experienced inside counter sales person. They are willing to train candidate an individual with a background in automotive and parts. If interested, apply in person at 14740 Pearl Road Strongsville, OH 44136.