Welcome to the Moody Radio WCRF Job Watch! This site is for you to use as a resource in your search for employment in Northeast Ohio and Northwest Pennsylvania. Each of the jobs listed here has been submitted by an employer. The listings and announcements are provided as a public service. Moody Radio and Moody Bible Institute do not necessarily endorse any of the job listings or organizations represented.
Current Job Listings
HVAC Service Technician/Installer; Parma, OH; FT
Echos Air Inc.
This HVAC company is looking for an experienced residential and commercial HVAC service technician/installer. This position offers room for growth and advancement over the years provided that the applicant exhibits a solid work ethic, interpersonal communication skills, and a desire to grow in this field/career. Applicant must have a minimum of five years of experience in the residential/commercial HVAC field and a desire to work in the HVAC service and installation field. The position offers competitive wages and benefits, including paid holidays and vacations, bonus spiffs, and tuition reimbursement on new classes. If interested, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Auto Technician; Painesville, OH; FT
Avenue Auto Clinic
Seeking a full-time auto technician for their busy garage. Pay is hourly. If interested, please email a resume to email@example.com.
Masons and Laborers; Akron, OH; FT
Perry English Masonry
Hiring masons and laborers for high-end residential and commercial projects in the Akron area. Candidates must have dependable transportation and experience with brick and stone work. Compensation is commensurate with skill level: top pay for top skilled workers. If interested, please call Perry English at (614) 402-5088 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
IT Director; Cleveland, OH; FT
The Salvation Army
- Continued development and supervision of staff.
- Understanding the funding rules for capital projects, restricted donations and\or local funding. Follow projects through until they are successfully implemented.
- Manage computer reserve funds and the Information Technology Budget.
- Responsible for processing all computer related invoices for the NEOSA Division.
- Ordering equipment for the entire NEOSA Division through the Computer Requisition Database.
- Support and troubleshooting of computers, printers, servers, and network environments for the NEOSA Division. This includes items that relate to network issues, computer setups, email functions, and cabling structure issues. (This also includes travel to SA locations, when necessary.)
- Maintaining current knowledge of Salvation Army approved software and hardware including the investigation of educational classes needed.
- Endorsement of all computer and software using guidelines set forth by Territorial Headquarters. Know these policies and procedures for computers and software within the Eastern Territory of the United States and implement them in all purchases, recommendations and consultation.
- Installation, setup and maintenance of their voice over ip phone system.
If interested, please contact email@example.com for more information or to apply.
Communications Director/Media Technology; Avon, OH; FT
Primarily, the Communication Director will be responsible for all Providence media communications including design, messaging and branding utilizing print, web, and photographic and video media. This role will also establish standards for all communications, assist in developing content for written communication, video communication, and direct all environmental designs. Secondarily, time will be provided to develop and participate in ministry opportunities that will enhance the effectiveness of the church. If interested, to apply and receive a full job description, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sanitary Welder Technician; Middlefield, OH; FT
This producer of world class cheese, cream and whey products is looking for a sanitary welder with at least five years of experience in welding in dairy applications.
- Experience in laying out and fabricating piping systems with thin wall stainless tubing.
- Experience in welding heavy wall stainless steel and mild steel piping
- Experience welding stainless steel sheet metal
- Able to read prints and follow piping diagrams
- Dye checking equipment
- Equipment repair
- Able to perform technical prevention on equipment
- Work well together with other team members
- Exceptional welding skills
- Exceptional productivity skills
- Exceptional mechanical skills
- Willing to be on call
If interested, please inquire further by contacting TC@middlefieldcheese.com.
Bakery Clerk; Cleveland, OH; PT
Campbells Sweets Factory
An energetic, friendly, and responsible person is needed in their West Side Market bakery. Hours are Wednesdays, 7 a.m.–4 p.m. and Saturdays, 10:30 a.m.–6 p.m. Duties include displaying cupcakes, cookies, and other bakery items; customer service, cleaning, standing, stocking, etc. If interested, please apply in person at the store at 2084 West 25 Street, Cleveland, OH 44113.
Mechanic; Winesburg, OH; FT
A skilled truck mechanic is needed. Beechy's Garage is a large independent garage that services autos through heavy duty trucks. They offer above industry standard pay, benefits and flexible hours; day or night shift positions are available. If interested, please submit a resume to: Beechy's Inc., P.O. Box 206, Winesburg OH 44690; or apply in person, Monday–Friday between 7 a.m.–5 p.m. at 2653 State Route 62 in Winesburg, Ohio. For questions or additional information, please call (330) 359-5421 and ask for Brian.
Warehouse; Cleveland, OH; FT
Specialty Chemical Sales, Inc.
Looking for a contributing member of their team to manage and organize all warehouse activities, including: inventory control, product storage and tracking, shipping and receiving. Familiarity with common carriers (UPS and FedEx) and certification as a tow motor driver is a plus. Position is also responsible for managing, maintaining, packaging and fulfilling sample requests and small product filling. Position requires good computer skills, plus a working knowledge of Excel and the ability to lift up to 60 lbs. on a regular basis. Position includes a full benefits package including medical, 401k, long term disability and vacation; compensation package consideration is dependent on experience and knowledge. Hours are 7:30 a.m.–5 p.m., Monday– Friday; occasional overtime may be required. Location is near the Cleveland airport. If interested, please forward a resume to email@example.com. No calls please.
Personal Care Aide; Chagrin Falls, OH; PT
Cherished Companions Home Care
This mission-based, non-medical home care agency is seeking caring and dependable individuals who desire to make a difference in someone’s life through providing in-home care to the elderly. Experience or STNA is preferred. All hours are available. Pay is $10-$12 per hour; locations are in Geauga, Eastern Cuyahoga and Northern Portage counties. If interested, please apply online at www.cherishedagency.com; or call (440) 337-4755 with any questions.
Scheduler/Office Coordinator; Russell, OH; FT
Cherished Companions Home Care
This mission-based, non-medical home care agency is seeking an optimistic, career-minded individual to join their team and make a difference in someone’s life. Position requires: a people orientation, ability to multi-task, extreme organization, and the ability to pull many pieces together. Experience with scheduling is a plus; computer and phone knowledge is mandatory. Hours are Monday–Friday, 9 a.m.–5 p.m., as well as mandatory, on-call rotating weekends and evenings. If interested, please call Lisa at (440) 337-4755 or email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Music Director/Worship Team Leader; Northfield, OH; PT
Northfield Presbyterian Church
Seeking a music director for their blended worship service. Candidate must have leadership skills to move their program in a new direction. Duties include: lead choir, recruit and develop praise team, direct rehearsal time and provide music accompaniment. If interested, please see the complete job description at www.northfieldpreschurch.com. If interested, please email a resume to email@example.com.
Organist/Choir Director; Canton, OH; PT
First Church of the Resurrection
Seeking a versatile musician to play a well-maintained 2 Manuel Kegg pipe organ. The church is friendly and non-denominational (formerly U.C.C.). They have two services: a short traditional 8:15 a.m. service (Hammond B3 organ); and a blended 10 a.m. service with the organ (in their 160-year-old sanctuary) and a separate praise band with its own director. If interested, please call the church office at (330) 453-1719 for details; or apply by submitting a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Receptionist; Willoughby, OH; PT
A friendly, dependable, detail-oriented receptionist is needed for approximately 20-25 hours per week. Must be available evenings and some Saturdays. If interested, please apply in person at Renee's Massotherapy, 4045 Erie St., Willoughby, OH 44094; or email a resume to email@example.com.
Houseparent; Tallmadge, OH; FT
Shelter Care, Inc.
Shelter Care, an organization serving youth, has openings for mature couples. The program uses a family model. Each couple is responsible for four youths. The position includes salary and an excellent benefits package. If interested, please send a resume to: 32 South Ave., Tallmadge, OH 44278, fax one to (330) 630-5810, apply online at www.sheltercareinc.org; or call (330) 630-5600 for more information.
Field Service Technician/CNC Waterjet Machine Installer; Tallmadge, OH; FT
This position will focus mainly on providing on-site installations and service calls to customers with Waterjet machines. When at the WARDJet facility, this position will assist with assembling machines on the shop floor and fulfilling production needs as required.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- On-site installations and service calls of CNC Waterjet Machines (domestic and international).
- Plan and prepare all technical visits.
- Assist with assembly of machines at WARDJet facility as required.
- Accurately complete Service Reports and time logs.
- Calibrate and setup new machines, as well as machines in the field
- Maintain a clean work environment.
- Represent WARDJet professionally in all respects.
- Regular attendance, physically present at WARDJet facility when scheduled unless otherwise approved.
- Able to lift 50 pounds.
- Able to sit, stand and use computer for long periods.
- Sufficient mobility to perform job successfully.
- Comply with safety rules and regulations.
- Provide own hand tools and toolbox.
- Work overtime with little to no forewarning.
- Run an overhead crane, operate a forklift.
- Valid driver’s license; able to rent a car, maintain a valid passport, and travel domestically and internationally (50% of job is travel).
- Minimum of associate’s degree, technical school, or equivalent experience.
For further job description or to apply, please email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Health-Based Cleaning Specialist; Akron, OH; PT
Micro Cleaning Solutions LLC
They are hiring part-time cleaning help for evenings and weekends. No experience is necessary; they provide training in their unique health-based cleaning methods. To apply, or for more information, please contact Micro Cleaning Solutions through the website at www.microcleaningsolutions.com or call (330) 780-1480.
Bookkeeper; Stow, OH; FT
The Law Offices of John D. Clunk, LPA
The JDC Family of Companies (EOE) seeks a bookkeeper with the following experience: accounts payable and receivable, cash/check disbursements and tracking, bank and credit card reconciliation, and collections. Candidate must be computer literate with Excel, QuickBooks, and internet use; and a typing speed of at least 45 wpm. The company offers a competitive salary and benefits package. If interested, please email a resume with typing speed (wpm) and salary requirement to email@example.com. They are a drug-free workplace.
Registered Nurse; Valley View, OH; PT
His Treasures Home Health Agency
Looking for a motivated, self-starter who is proficient in home health care guidelines. Must have knowledge of and ability to complete OASIS C for starts of care, etc. and at least two years of verifiable home health care experience. If interested, please contact Marquita Redmond at (216) 799-6856 or (216) 525-0540.
Mechanical Engineer III; Tallmadge, OH; FT
WARDJet is a leading manufacturer of waterjet and CNC machines. They design and build machines for almost any automation need and are seeking creative engineers. Position summary:
- Work involves considerable independence in approach, originality, ingenuity, and judgment.
- Participates in short-range or long-range planning and makes independent decisions on engineering policies and procedures within an overall program.
- May take detailed technical responsibility for product development and provision of specialized engineering systems.
- Decides courses of action necessary to ensure the successful accomplishment of assigned projects and may make recommendations involving large sums or long-range objectives.
- Duties are assigned only in terms of broad objectives and are reviewed for policy, soundness of approach, accomplishment and general effectiveness.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Manage large projects from start to finish.
- Design and optimize mechanical components for CNC systems.
- Interface with outside vendors for component selection, manufacturing and assembly.
- Develop manufacturing drawings.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Proficient in 3D CAD, SolidWorks is preferred.
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills.
- Good mechanical aptitude and knowledge.
- Self-motivated and organized.
- Able to design both individually and with a group.
If interested, please email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cook; Massillon, OH; FT
Seeking an individual with cooking experience in a healthcare setting, who is available to work weekends and holidays and possesses the following work related qualities: passion for quality, win through teamwork, responsible and a can-do attitude. Hours are at least 30 per week and able to work shifts of 5 a.m.–1 p.m. and 11 a.m.–6:30 p.m. Cooking experience in a healthcare setting is preferred, ServSafe is a plus, but they are willing to train the right candidate. If interested, please call Mike Defranco at (330) 833-3135, ext. 1217.
Web Designer/Developer; Avon, OH; FT
A.M. Design Group, Inc.
This Cleveland-west graphic design firm provides design for corporate, marketing, advertising and public relations communications and serves clients that range from Fortune 100 giants to small businesses and not-for-profit organizations. They are seeking an experienced (2 years or equivalent), well-organized, detail-oriented web designer/developer who can work independently in a fast-paced environment. Primary responsibilities include HTML and WordPress development. Opportunities may extend to creative development as skills are demonstrated. This position is focused primarily on web and interactive project work. The best candidate will have demonstrated experience programming for the Web, including “responsive” programming, HTML/CSS/jQuery and experience in building WordPress websites with custom themes. Communication design degree or equivalent experience is required. Strong project management skills are also required. If interested, please email a resume (with a link to your online portfolio) to email@example.com.
Host, Bussers, Dishwashers, Servers; Avon, OH; FT
Sapori Italian Grille
The business is growing and is now hiring a professional host, bussers, dishwashers and servers. Candidates must have a minimum of two years of restaurant experience and references. If interested, please send a text message to Joey T., owner, at (305) 910-9652 (Monday–Thursday, 2–4 p.m.) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accountant/Bookkeeper; Fairview Park, OH; PT
Strang, Klubnik & Assoc. Inc.
This westside accounting firm that services closely-held businesses is looking for a staff position with the following responsibilities:
- Bank a/c reconciliations
- Payroll tax processing
- General ledger journal entries
- Interaction with clients
- Personal and corporate tax preparation
- Software proficiency with QuickBooks and Sage (Peachtree) is required; accounting CS and Ultratax is preferred.
- Potential for part-time or full-time with flexible hours
If interested, please email a resume to email@example.com.
Health Aid; Copley, OH; PT
- Provide (non-medical) personal care to six elderly residents residing at one large residential home.
- Work two - 10 hour shifts each week (7 a.m.—5 p.m.); one steady weekday, plus one Monday, one Sunday and one Saturday per month (times are also 7 a.m.—5 p.m. on the rotating day).
- Will work primarily alone, but in conjunction with the LPN/House Manager (LPN/House Manager works Monday—Friday mornings).
- Prepare, serve and clean up after three meals and two snacks.
- Assist residents with dressing, grooming, toileting, transferring/mobility, eating and medication reminders.
- Assist one to two residents daily with their shower, dependent upon their weekly hygiene schedule.
- Complete laundry, housekeeping, and one daily social activity for residents.
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
- Must be over age 20.
- Able to read, write and speak the English language.
- Able to multi-task.
- Able to safely lift 45 lbs.
- Sufficient hearing to respond to the audio call button system and audio night monitoring system (if substituting in for an overnight shift).
- Willing to work partial weekends and two holiday days each year.
- Application process will include: background check, drug test, TB skin test, first aid course, and personal care techniques course.
- STNA or one year of experience is preferred.
If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (330) 858-7689. Visit their website at www.GrandLiving.us.
Administrative and Personal Assistant; Shaker Heights, OH; PT
Rochelle Platt Window Treatments and Design
Seeking an individual who enjoys design and is able to handle different duties. Responsibilities include writing checks, filing, making deliveries, making phone calls to various suppliers, and assisting owner in helping to measure, carry samples and organize. Candidates must have availability at the owner’s request. Pay starts at $10 per hour; will increase as the employee proves themselves. Hours will vary week to week, but are approximately 3-5 per week; must have immediate availability. If interested, please reply to Rochelle.email@example.com.
Director of Children and Youth Ministries; North Canton, OH; PT
Northminster Presbyterian Church
Seeking a Christian leader and mentor to children. Position includes educational programming and fellowship ministries for children and youth. Hours are part-time (15-20 hours per week) and include evenings and Sundays. If interested, please call the church office at (330) 499-4606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter or questions. Applications will be accepted through August 29, 2014.
Personal Care Aides; Chagrin Falls, OH; FT/PT
Cherished Companions Home Care
This mission-based, non-medical home care agency is seeking full-time or part-time caregivers/HHA/STNAs. Candidates must have a love for the elderly, reliable transportation, a clear background check and be willing to get a TB test. All shifts are avail from 2 hours to 24 hours per day. If interested, please apply online at www.cherishedagency.com; or call (440) 337-4755 with any questions.
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist; Streetsboro, OH; FT
Candidate must be highly motivated to provide support to multiple departments. Responsibilities include: directing phone calls, general clerical duties and data entry. Candidates must possess excellent phone and customer service skills, have the ability to multi-task and be well-organized. Knowledge of Excel, Word, and Outlook programs are required, as well as basic accounting functions. If interested, please submit a resume to email@example.com.
Administrative Assistant; North Canton, OH; PT
Greensburg United Methodist Church
Seeking an administrative assistant who desires to serve Jesus, the church and the community. Successful applicants will have strong organizational, personal, and computer skills and will be able to work with a variety of people to spread the Good News from the church office. The work setting is positive and dynamic; scheduled hours are 27 per week. Find a full job description at www.greensburgumc.net. If interested, please send a resume with references and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 22.
Course Instructors; Akron, OH; PT
Tri-State Bible College, North Location
Seeking qualified instructors to teach from the premillennial framework. All candidates must have a Master’s degree or higher to teach at Tri-State Bible College. The following positions are available:
- Mental Health Psychology Instructor: must have a Master’s degree or higher in mental health to teach Mental Health Counseling.
- Psychology Instructor: must have a Master’s degree or higher in psychology to teach Introduction to Psychology.
- Oral Communications or Speech Fundamentals Instructor: Must have a Master’s degree or higher in speech to teach the Fundamentals of Speech.
- Physical Science Instructor: Must have a master’s degree or higher in science to teach a physical science requirement. Appropriate course history includes physics, chemistry, astronomy, and geology, or a combination of the above.
If interested in one of these positions, please send a resume to Tri-State Bible College, P.O. Box 445, South Point, OH 45680; or email one to email@example.com.
Laborer for Brick Mason; Canton, OH; FT
Ferguson's Chimney Cleaning & Repair
This is an established, residential, service business for over 30 years that is owned by Christians. The work environment is great. Pay includes benefits. Requirements: dependable, experienced with ladders and roofs, a current driver’s license with a good driving record, and a clean and neat appearance. If interested, please email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chiropractic Billing Assistant; Independence, OH; PT
This local, family-based chiropractic office is looking for an exceptional addition to their staff. Hours are 20-30 per week. Responsibilities: computerized insurance claim submission, posting of EOBs and verifying coverage, explaining benefits to patients, and following up on claims. Skills required: detail-oriented, compassionate, and a confidence that loves working with people as they work towards health; GXMO certified is a plus. Pay is $8-$10 hourly, plus potential monthly bonuses. If interested, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com; be sure to include contact information and preferred hours of contact.
Sales/Service Associate; Solon, OH; FT
Ranger provides an end-to-end (SaaS) management solution for customers in the towing and recovery industry. Looking for an energetic, computer-savvy, self-directed individual to follow-up on sales inquiries, configure proprietary computer software and train customers in its use, and support marketing efforts. Candidate will work from home (broadband connection and a workstation is required). Hours are flexible. A 1099 work arrangement is preferred. Travel is limited. An associate degree in IT is a plus. PC and customer service skills are a must. If interested, please send a resume and compensation requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please visit the website (www.rangersst.com) for more information on the company.
Electrician, Burton, OH; FT
J.L. Taylor Company, Inc.
Seeking a commercial/industrial electrician for new electrical construction. Position requires a minimum of three years of experience. Position responsibilities/skills required: pipe bending, wire pulling, lighting layout and installation, and large panel install and terminations. If interested, please send a resume to email@example.com.
Media Account Executive; Northeast Ohio; FT
Messenger Media is the preferred media buyer of Moody Radio sponsorships, with a vision of expanding sponsorship opportunities on Moody Radio Cleveland. They are seeking a media account executive or just someone who enjoys sales and has a passion for Moody Radio. If interested, please call (312) 451-2561 for more information.
Crew Leader/Sales Person; Canton, OH; FT
Ferguson's Chimney Cleaning & Repair
This is a 30-year, established, residential service business with a great working environment. Position requirements: dependable, experienced with ladders and roofs, sales experience, a current driver’s license with a good driving record, and a clean, neat appearance. Wages are hourly, plus commissions and include benefits. If interested, please email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Events Coordinator; Avon Lake, OH; PT
God Cares Ministry
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Coordinate details of event including annual picnic, volunteer appreciation banquet, golf outings and various training programs
- Design/prepare events in keeping with purpose and appropriate guidelines
- Maintain clear communications with all contacts, guests, and volunteers
- Determine and coordinate appropriate speakers and vendors
- Coordinate and monitor event timelines
- Edit/design promotional materials
- Apply for CEUs for appropriate training programs
- Oversee the distribution of CEU certificates and maintain related records
- Coordinate event logistics, including registration, presentations, and pre/post- planning meetings
- Oversee and maintain inventory of supplies
Education and experience requirements:
- High school diploma, associate’s degree is preferred
- Experience in event management
- Knowledge of computers and proficient with Microsoft Word applications
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Social media communications
If interested, please email a resume to info@GodCaresMinistry.com, or mail one to: God Cares Ministry, 515 Moore Road, Suite 3, Avon Lake, Ohio 44012.
Home Health Aide; Parma, OH; PT
ROSECARE seniorcare is interviewing professional, experienced, compassionate caregivers/HHA’s to assist seniors with in-home, non-medical care. They are a faith inspired, locally owned, fully-insured home care agency that offers the highest quality care available. They have immediate openings. Position requires: valid Ohio driver’s license, own and or have access to reliable transportation, pass a background check and a drug test. If interested, please email a resume with references to email@example.com. For more information on the company, visit www.rosecareseniorcare.com or call (216) 870-3166.
Outside Sales Representative; Cincinnati, OH; FT
Hawkins Sales of Ohio
The selected candidate will work to establish, develop and maintain relationships with customers in the Cincinnati territory as well as exceed customer expectations in regards to product knowledge and customer service while increasing sales in the territory. Hawkins Sales of Ohio offers a competitive benefits package including PTO, health and dental insurance, short and long term disability, and 401k profit sharing. Desired skills and experience:
- Self-motivated with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- Able to work in a fast paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment
- Highly proficient level of computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Google Drive
- Able to travel as required
- Able to work individually and as part of a team
- Valid driver's license
If interested, please email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Administrative Assistant; Brecksville, OH; PT
J. Meyers & Associates, LLC
This position is 24 hours per week for a small insurance office. Their primary focus is Health and Life Insurance with a concentration in the Senior Insurance market. The position begins in September 2014. Position requirements: an honest person of high integrity who is self-motivated, reliable, organized, detail-oriented, a problem-solver, works well with others, can delegate, prioritize, multi-task, work independently, and demonstrates excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills. Candidate must have a minimum of one year of related administrative assistant experience, have advanced level skills in Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook), and be able to handle high work volume during peak work periods and provide a high level of professional customer service. Responsibilities include: office administrative/sales support typical of an administrative assistant’s role; professionally handle incoming and outgoing phone calls; handle scheduling, follow-ups, and multiple tasks related to agent appointments and sales operations; investigate service-related client issues; interface with Carriers; maintain a Client Relationship Management (CRM) database and produce associated reports; develop a detailed knowledge of small business operations and procedures and maintain appropriate confidentiality of information; and perform other related tasks as assigned. If interested, please respond with a resume and full contact information to email@example.com.
Assistant Teachers; Hudson, OH; PT
Early Childhood Center
Assistant teachers are responsible for helping to provide a warm, nurturing, Christ-centered, safe, and loving environment in which children can grow physically, emotionally, intellectually, and spiritually. The position available is for Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays, 9:30 a.m.–1:30 p.m. A second position is open for Tuesdays and Thursdays, 11:30 a.m.–3:30 p.m. Candidates must have experience with young children, subscribe to the essentials of the Hudson Presbyterian Church and faithfully attend a church that also meets these essentials (church website). If interested, please email a resume to Chris Stone at firstname.lastname@example.org.