Welcome to the Moody Radio WCRF Job Watch! This site is for you to use as a resource in your search for employment in Northeast Ohio and Northwest Pennsylvania. Each of the jobs listed here has been submitted by an employer. The listings and announcements are provided as a public service. Moody Radio and Moody Bible Institute do not necessarily endorse any of the job listings or organizations represented.
Current Job Listings
Project Assistant; Akron, OH; FT
BBS & Associates
The Project Assistant has the primary responsibility to work with the Vice President to aid in maintaining and prioritizing a daily schedule of Vice President’s client projects. Position responsibilities include:
- Aid in maintaining Vice President’s calendar of meetings, conferences, time off requests, etc.
- Arrange travel, prepare travel/client folders and handle associated expense reports for the following teams: Vice President, Business Intelligence and Digital Services.
- Provide ongoing email and phone correspondence with clients and vendors.
- Enter/track client projects in Silent Partner for the following teams: Vice President, Business.
- Intelligence and digital services
- Review Vice President’s contractual agreements with clients in order to monitor fulfillment.
- Assist Vice President with HR and Finance needs as they arise.
- Provide general filing and dictation/correspondence/word processing.
- Fulfill other duties as needed to support the Vice President.
- Proficient with MS Outlook (email, calendaring and contacts), MS Word and MS Explorer/Google Chrome
- Familiarity with MS Excel and Adobe Acrobat
- Strong organizational skills
- Previous work experience preferred
- Detail-oriented and self-starter who shows initiative and ownership of assignments
- Professional communication skills both oral and written
If interested, please send a resume to Suzanne Ludwick at email@example.com or to BBSHR@servantheart.com.
BI Project Coordinator; Akron, OH; FT
BBS & Associates
The Project Coordinator has the primary responsibility to work with the Senior Project Manager to:
- Assist Senior Project Manager Business Intelligence on various projects.
- Provide support for running data reports.
- Transfer reporting data from client data and back end systems and transpose into useful, meaningful form reports.
- Support Business Intelligence team with project schedules.
- Assist Business Intelligence team with preparing reports for clients and BBS Reps.
- Support Business Intelligence team in additional project research.
- Provide assistance for regularly scheduled reports for BI Management for analysis.
- Organization skills
- Strong and professional communication skills both oral and written
- Self-starter who shows initiative and ownership of projects
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Beginner to intermediate level of skill with the following software: MS Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, Internet Browsers – Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox
- Intermediate level of skill with the following: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access
- College degree is preferred
If interested, please send a resume to Dan Crafton or firstname.lastname@example.org or Suzanne Ludwick at email@example.com. Those with inquiries may call (330) 576-1176.
Project Manager, Business Intelligence; Akron, OH; FT
BBS & Associates
The Project Manager has the primary responsibility to work with Senior Project Manager to:
- Initiate and manage Business Intelligence projects in cooperation with BBS Reps and the following BBS internal teams: Business Intelligence, Ministry Services and Digital.
- Oversee creation of reports from client data and backend systems and transpose into useful, meaningful reports.
- Prepare standard, ongoing reports for clients and BBS Reps.
- Provide assistance with report analysis.
- Manage additional research projects as needed.
- Manage the running of various BI Management reports for analysis.
- Assist the Senior Project Manager with duties as requested.
- Assist with BBS IT and Help Desk related issues as needed.
- 3-5 years of experience in data management/analysis
- Strong analytical skills
- Self-starter who shows initiative and ownership of projects
- 4 year college degree is preferred
- Project management experience
- Attention to details and deadlines
- Very strong aptitude in MS Excel (tables and graphing)
- Well-experienced in MS Outlook, Word, Access and project management software
- SQL experience is preferred
If interested, please send a resume to Dan Crafton firstname.lastname@example.org or Suzanne Ludwick at email@example.com. Those with inquiries may call (330) 576-1176.
Mechanic; Millersburg, OH; FT
Berlin Transportation LLC
Berlin Transportation is a family company, founded in 1969. As a regional OTR carrier, they haul both conestoga, step deck/flatbed and van freight. Their full-service maintenance team is responsible for their fleet. Joining Berlin Transportation is joining their family. This position will maintain their fleet of Peterbilts, Kenworths, conestoga/flatbeds and van trailers. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, be self-motivated, work well in a team environment and have a good attitude. The position includes benefits: 401(k) retirement plan with company match, AFLAC, health insurance, health savings account, holiday benefits, vacation benefits and profit sharing bonus. Weekends are required. Compensation is based on experience. If interested, please apply by calling (330) 674-3395 or email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Residental Door Installer; Cleveland, OH; FT
Looking for a professional, experienced door installer to join their team. The company has plenty of work and there is room for advancement. This is a subcontractor position. A background check is required. If interested, please contact Doug at (330) 990-7902 or email email@example.com.
LPN/RN; Wadsworth, OH; PT
Mark S. Brigham, DO Inc.
ENT practice in Wadsworth seeks an experienced LPN/RN for a permanent position within their allergy clinic. If interested, please email a resume with cover letter and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Administrative Assistant; Parma, OH; PT
Cleveland Pregnancy Center
Position provides clerical support for the administrative staff and serves as the receptionist and scheduler for their clients. This position is their "front door" and is representative of the ministry. Superlative customer service and communications skills are required. Hours are 20 per week; schedule is flexible. If interested, please contact Vikki Valente, Executive Director, at (216) 631-0964.
Director Volunteer Services; Parma, OH; PT
Cleveland Pregnancy Center
Position will recruit, train, and support to retain the volunteer staff. Position will also develop innovative ways to recruit from new venues. Hours are 20-24 per week. Schedule is flexible. If interested, please contact Vikki Valente, Executive Director, at (216) 631-0964.
Community Relations/Event Coordinator; South Euclid, OH; PT
Alternaterm Pregnancy Services
This position is responsible for strengthening relationships with current supportive churches and developing relationships with area churches new to the PRC ministry, overseeing the church liaison program, planning, coordinating, managing and executing all aspects of events to assure that stated goals are successfully reached. Hours are up to 15 per week. Job requirements include: able to adhere to their Statement of Faith, excellent organizational skills, passionate about pro-life ministry and a person who brings creative ideas to the position. If interested, please send a resume with a cover letter and salary history by mail to Pam Gibson, Executive Director, 14077 Cedar Road, Suite 202, South Euclid, OH 44118; or, by email to email@example.com. Those with inquiries may call (216) 371-4848. Visit their website to learn more at www.friendsofalternaterm.com.
Personal Care Aide; Chagrin Falls, OH; PT
Cherished Companions Home Care
Exceptional caregivers needed to make difference in someone’s life through this rewarding and gratifying position. They are seeking caring, kind, dependable and personable individuals who desire to provide in-home care to the elderly. Tasks typically include:
- Companionship and conversation
- Meal preparation and planning
- Light housekeeping
- General assistance
- Personal care assistance (bathing, dressing and grooming)
The ideal candidate will possess a deep love and compassion for the elderly and demonstrate skills to handle varied emotional and physical needs. Qualifications: STNA with at least one year of experience or two years of experience working directly with the elderly (does not have to be a paid position). Requirements: TB test, background check, reliable transportation and current auto insurance (for those who wish to participate in driving clients). All new caregivers will receive an online training course, so applicants must have access to the internet. If interested, please apply on-line at www.cherishedagency.com or call (440) 337-4755 with questions.
Grant Writer; Independence, OH; FT
Thomas Jefferson Knowledge Institute
This is a contract, commission position. Monthly travel expenses are covered and a small monthly commission fee will be held against future income. Position requires an individual who has done research and is meticulous. Additional requirements: college degree; five years of work experience, at least one year must be office experience; proficient in using MS Office Word, Excel and the internet; able to work from home or office; able to travel and must own reliable transportation. Though not required, preference will be given to those with grant writing experience to businesses, business writing experience, education industry experience, sales, negotiating and marketing experience. Former military will be given first consideration. They are seeking to fill this position immediately. If interested, please email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sales Position; Salem, OH; FT
L. B. Brunk & Sons Inc.
This sales position is for wholesale and retail stove, fireplace and heating products. Some travel within Ohio is required. The company is doing business as Brunks Stoves and RV Sales. If interested, please contact Larry Brunk at (330) 332-0359.
Food Service Assistants; Cleveland, OH; FT and PT
The City Mission
The City Mission is seeking to hire two individuals (one full-time and one part-time), both at the entry-level position of Food Service Assistant at Laura’s Home Women’s Crisis Center. The ideal candidates will have experience cooking for large groups; be knowledgeable about food preparation, inventory and safety standards; show initiative; being able to take directions from a supervisor; be punctual in attendance and have a teachable attitude. These individuals must be available to work Saturdays and Sundays. If interested, please see further information and apply on their website:
Director of Development; Fort Wayne, IN; FT
Bridge of Grace Compassionate Ministries Center
Bridge of Grace Compassionate Ministries Center is an inner-city ministry founded in 2010 that serves a multiethnic community with many challenges. The primary focus is community development. (Find more information at www.bridgeofgracecmc.org.) Their programs focus on the neighborhood’s common problems of crime and lack of education. Providing the programs and resources needed will improve the quality of life of the people in their neighborhood.
Position summary: work closely with the executive director and the board of directors to plan and execute corporate, foundation, individual donor, annual fund, and charitable planned giving programs; responsible for day-to-day planning, coordination, oversight and management of all fundraising efforts; responsible for creating and implementing the fund-raising and marketing strategy, creating best practices and driving all development and public relations efforts of the organization including major gifts, special events, donor cultivation and solicitation, foundation and corporate relations and planned giving. Minimum qualifications: bachelor’s degree and three years of experience in development. If interested, please send a resume to: Zis Milentis, Executive Director, Bridge of Grace, 5100 Gaywood Drive, Fort Wayne, IN 46806; email email@example.com; or call (260) 744-4446 for more information.
CAD Designer, Ashland, OH; FT
Ashland Conveyor Products
Ashland Conveyor Products is a manufacturer of unit handling conveyor products, primarily gravity and power belt. They are seeking an individual to join their team as a Product Design Engineer and facilitate manufacturing improvements. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Standard and custom product design using 3D SolidWorks
- Manufacturing router, bills of materials, and estimating
- Manage large projects and effectively communicate with sales personnel and/or customer
- Manufacturing improvements/cost reductions
- Application support for sales personnel
- Minimal travel
- Minimum 2 year technical degree (industrial, manufacturing, or design)
- Minimum 2-5 years manufacturing or industrial experience
- Proficient in 3D Cad systems, preferably SolidWorks
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel
Ashland Conveyor Products is an Equal Employment Employer. If interested, please send a resume to: Attn: HR, Ashland Conveyor Products, 1919 Cellar Drive, Ashland, Ohio 44805; or email one to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Office Assistant; Northfield, OH; PT
All Health Chiropractic
Chiropractic office is seeking an energetic, organized, team player to assist with front desk and patient interaction. Hours are 20 per week, Monday and Thursday, 8:45 a.m.–12:15 p.m. and 2:45-6 p.m.; Tuesday 2:15-7 p.m.; and every other Friday 2:15-5:15 p.m. Pay is $9.50-$10 per hour. If interested, please call the office manager at (216) 372-4144.
Advanced Practice Nursing Professional; Elyria, OH; PT
Cornerstone Pregnancy Services
Cornerstone Pregnancy Services, a faith-based ministry, is seeking an individual to serve as an advanced practice nursing professional who would be responsible for providing medical services, inclusive of specific Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) health screening in the Cornerstone Pregnancy Services Medical Clinic. This is a non-exempt position scheduled for 8 hours weekly. Job requirements include:
- Professing Christian with deep convictions to preserve the sanctity of human life and proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ
- Bachelor’s degree and holds a current registered nurse license in good standing with the State of Ohio Board of Nursing, valid certificate of authority as an advance practice nurse, and valid certificate to prescribe in accordance with the Board of Nursing Rules and Sections 4723.48 through 4723.485 of the Ohio Revised Code
- Displays professionalism and demonstrates self-motivation and high level of initiative
- Accomplished use of personal computers with Microsoft Office
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
If interested, qualified candidates may send a resume with a cover letter and salary history by January 30, 2015 to: Carolyn Herbert, D. Min, Executive Director, Cornerstone Pregnancy Services, 364 Griswold Road, Elyria, OH 44035; by fax to (440) 324-4478; or by email to email@example.com.
Order Entry and Shipping Position; Litchfield, OH FT
Bindery Parts, Inc.
The company provides parts and service to the printing industry and is located west of Medina on Route 18. They are seeking a person who can answer phones and process orders; familiarity with QuickBooks is a plus; must be able to lift up to 70 lbs. waste high for UPS packaging. Hours are Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.– 4:30 p.m. (no weekends). If interested, please contact Chris Sexton at (330) 722-3747.
High Integrity Sales Trainee–Residential and Commercial Painting; Chagrin Falls, OH; FT
CertaPro Painters is North America’s largest and most referred residential and commercial painting company. CertaPro of Chagrin Falls is one of over 350 locally owned franchises, with a steady record of profitable growth. Their values include respect for the individual, practicing continuous improvement, delivering what we promise and having pride in what we do. This sales trainee position will learn the sales and production processes with the goal of developing into a highly productive residential sales associate. The path could also fork toward commercial sales associate. The right candidate will begin on an hourly basis through the training process and work toward a full-time salary plus commission structure. The ideal applicant will be a recent college graduate who is looking for a great start, or a trustworthy pro with some successful in-home sales experience. Candidates must be able to meet the standards established for representing their brand in customers’ homes, which will include a background check. If interested, please tour their website and mail a resume with cover letter to: CertaPro Painters, 43 Pleasant Dr, Chagrin Falls, OH 44022.