Welcome to the Moody Radio Cleveland Job Watch! This site is for you to use as a resource in your search for employment in Northeast Ohio and Northwest Pennsylvania. Each of the jobs listed here has been submitted by an employer. The listings and announcements are provided as a public service. Moody Radio Cleveland and Moody Bible Institute do not necessarily endorse any of the job listings or organizations represented.
Current Job Listings
Brick Mason Assistant and Chimney Sweep; Canton, OH; FT
This Christian company has been in business thirty years. The work environment is pleasant and compensation includes some benefits. Candidates must have experience on roofs, be clean cut, and have a driver’s license. If interested, please email a resume to email@example.com or fax one to (330) 456-9390.
Tax Accountant; Mentor, OH; FT
JLP CPAS is a growing accounting firm serving businesses and individuals in Northeast Ohio. They are looking for an accountant with tax experience in preparing and reviewing tax returns. A CPA license is a plus, as well as familiarity with QuickBooks. The company offers competitive pay with minimal overtime requirements during tax season. If interested, please contact Tom at (440) 974-1040, ext. 15.
Payroll Accountant; Mentor, OH; FT
JLP CPAS is a growing accounting firm serving businesses and individuals in Northeast Ohio. They are looking for a payroll specialist to help prepare weekly and bi-weekly payroll for their clients. Position also requires filing quarterly and annual payroll tax returns. The applicant should be detail oriented, able to multi-task, and able to communicate effectively with clients. Prior experience with accounting or payroll, as well as banking, is a plus. The position is full time but has flexible hours. If interested, please contact Tom at (440) 974-1040, ext. 15.
Accounts Receivable Manager; Akron, OH; PT
Masons Auto Parts Inc.
This small office is seeking an individual with good verbal and written communication skills. They must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite. The main duties are billing and collection calls. Responsibilities include: filing, ordering office supplies, a quarterly bulk mailing and other day-to-day duties. The position is part-time with the opportunity for full-time. If interested, please email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meter Reader; Parma, OH; PT
Standard Energy Systems, Inc.
Seeking an energetic, honest, dependable person to read meters in the Greater Cleveland area. Pay is $12 per hour (plus mileage on your own vehicle). If interested, please forward a resume attached to a brief email to email@example.com.
Business Assistant; Pepper Pike, OH; PT
Student Records Relocation, LLC
The company is seeking a high energy, detail-oriented individual with good verbal and written communication skills. The candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point and will work both directly and indirectly with the president of the company. The ideal candidate must be techno-savvy (able to blog and negotiate social networks). If interested, please forward a resume attached to a brief email to BetsieS@TravelingTranscripts.com.
Personal Care Aide; Chagrin Falls, OH; FT
Cherished Companions Home Care
This growing company is currently hiring compassionate individuals to provide in-home care to the elderly. Cherished Companions strives to provide care that helps clients maintain their independence and dignity. The company hires honest and dependable individuals who desire to make a difference in another person's life. A driver’s license and a clear background are required. Experience working with the elderly is preferred. Candidates must be available to work 20-40 hours per week, including every other weekend; all shifts are available. If interested, please apply online at www.cherishedagency.com. If more information is needed, call (440) 337-4755.
Care Provider; Alliance, OH; PT
First Baptist Church
First Baptist Church of Alliance is seeking a Christian care provider to care for young children on Sundays from 9:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. Certifications that are required include: CDA, First Aid, and CPR. If interested, please contact Pastor Steve at (330) 823-3118.
Structural Engineering Designer; Akron, OH; FT
This structural engineering firm (www.ttr-engineers.com) is seeking a Structural Engineering Designer with at least one year of design experience in building and/or non-building structures design. TTR Engineers wants to grow and they are seeking individuals with a passion for structural engineering who are able to work in a smaller office environment. Position works under the supervision of a Licensed Professional Engineer who will help the candidate grow professionally. Additionally, this position provides experience with RISA 3D, RISA Floor, RISA Foundation and MathCAD.
- Analysis and design work for commercial buildings and industrial structures
- Must be able to prepare engineering calculations
- Assist technicians/drafters in the preparation of construction documents
- Some interaction with customers
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering with a structural concentration
- Minimum of one to five years of related experience
- Analysis and design experience, familiar with analysis software such as RISA 3D
- Some familiarity with AISC 13th Manual and ACI 318-05
- Proficient with AutoCAD
If interested, please email a resume and salary requirement to BRostedt@TTR-Engineers.com.
Entry Level Drafter; Akron, OH; FT
This small structural engineering firm has an immediate opening for a full time drafter to assist in the preparation of construction drawings.
- Drafting of basic plan views for foundation and framing plans
- Drafting of basic wall and framing sections
- Help with copying, scanning and emailing
- Able to work with others in a small office
- Experience in AutoCad
- Desire to learn about structural engineering
Pay Rate is $10 per hour to start. A competitive benefits package is offered, including medical insurance, dental insurance, paid holidays, sick leave and vacation. If interested, please email a resume and salary requirement to BRostedt@TTR-Engineers.com.
Bricklayer/Laborer; Newbury, OH; FT
Ray Arnold Masonry
Looking for a bricklayer/laborer to work in Chagrin Falls and adjoining cities. Position requires a valid driver's license. If interested, contact Larry at (440) 834-8252 or submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Habilitation Specialist; Bay Village, OH; PT
Family Haven Inc.
Family Haven is a nonprofit organization committed to enriching the lives of individuals with developmental disabilities through education, empowerment and community inclusion. The habilitation specialist ensures that the daily needs of their residents are met while providing a safe environment and an atmosphere conducive to attaining various levels of independence. If interested in this position, please contact Robin or Dawn at (440) 250-2773 or email Robin@FamilyHaven.org.
Graphic Designer; Solon, OH; FT
Cleveland area sports apparel brand is seeking a talented graphic designer. The successful candidate will display unrestrained creativity that produces an end result, creating pattern designs that will drive the athletic apparel fashion. Responsibilities include:
- Manage a category from design/technical engineering side
- Develop brand identity
- Design and construct product line story for UN1TUS Athlete
- Push boundaries and pursue growth
- Interact cross functionally with other departments
- Improve performance of apparel across sport categories
- Develop sports apparel concepts: layout, artwork, photos, color, size and print specifications
- Strong understanding/connection with the athletic consumer
- Passion for athletic lifestyle
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Lead as contributor, take initiative and work as a team
- BA or BFA in Apparel Design
- Able to present concepts to ownership/management
- Drug test and background check
- Designing product across multiple categories
- Exceptional, current Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop skills
- Garment construction and textiles
- Graphics for marketing – catalogs, websites, social media efforts
- New graphic design technologies and trends
- Providing solutions to design challenges
- Multi-tasking in faced-paced, pressured environment
- Exceptional work ethic and able to maintain confidentiality
If interested, please submit a resume and portfolio to Bcavalcanti@sensical.com.
Truck Driver; Millersburg, OH; FT
Company has an immediate opening for a professional, self-motivated, articulate driver. The position will support the daily operations of the company. Ideal candidates will enjoy a variety of tasks and have the ability to manage multiple projects in a family-friendly environment. If interested, visit their facility to complete an application: located eight miles northeast of Millersburg at 7576 State Route 241, Millersburg, Ohio, between 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.; or, email a resume to: email@example.com.
Houseparents; Akron, OH; FT
Shelter Care, Inc.
Shelter Care, an organization serving youth, has openings for mature couples. The program uses a family model. Each couple is responsible for four youths. Position includes a salary and an excellent benefits package. If interested, send a resume to: Shelter Care, 32 South Ave., Tallmadge, OH 44278; call (330) 630-5600; or fax (330) 630-5810. Find more information on the company at www.sheltercareinc.org.
Administrative Assistant; Beachwood, OH; FT
Stratos Wealth Partners
Looking for an action oriented individual to add to their fast growing financial planning firm. Position works with two financial planners, handling all the day-to-day details of their financial planning practices. Candidate should possess a strong customer focus, professional composure, strong writing skills, technical/computer skills and the ability to multi-task. Other competencies required: high integrity, approachability and strong organizational skills. Ideal qualifications: FINRA Series 6 or 7 Registration (or will obtain it in first three months), state insurance license, basic knowledge of financial planning concepts, Client Relationship Management Software (CRM), Morningstar, and Emoney. If interested, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Security Technician/Installer; Cleveland, OH; FT
Security Plus of Northeast Ohio
Immediate help is wanted to install alarm and camera systems. Compensation is $800-$1,200 per week. Training will be provided to the right individual. Reliable transportation is required. If interested, please call Mr. Sandoval at (216) 226-1800 or (216) 233-1800; or email a resume to email@example.com.
COTA/L and PTA; Stow, OH; PT
The Briarwood healthcare facility is seeking PRN and part-time therapists. The facility is located at 3700 Englewood Drive, Stow, OH 44224. If interested, please call (330) 688-1828 to fill out an application. Find out more about the company online at www.thebriarwood.com.
Campaign Manager; Akron, OH; PT
Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens
The position of Campaign Manager is a 25 hour per week, 12-month temporary assignment. The manger is responsible for coordinating the activities of a major restoration and sustainability campaign, targeting individuals, corporations, civic organizations and foundations. The position works collaboratively with the development staff and campaign committee in the cultivation and solicitation of prospects; assists in the development of campaign collateral materials and communications; manages cultivation and recognition events; manages the campaign volunteers and coordinates campaign meetings; and monitors and reports campaign progress to the campaign leadership. A bachelor’s degree is preferred. Position requires: fundraising background including capital campaigns and individual giving and/or major gifts; excellent interpersonal, analytical and organizational skills; and capable of working effectively with board members, staff, volunteers, consultants and donors/prospects. If interested, find more information and apply on their website.
Dental Office Positions; Middleburg Heights, OH; PT
Silvestro Family Dental
Dental team positions are available. Maternity leaves positions will be available in September for a dental hygienist and in November for an EFDA. If interested, please contact Julie at (440) 374-2142 for details.
Groundskeeper; Peninsula, OH; FT
SB Landscaping is looking for motivated, hard-working individuals to join their team of landscape professionals. Current openings are with their landscape and/or lawn crews. Position requirements: desire and ability to provide exceptional service and quality work for clients; capable of running their own crew as the company continues to grow; able to pass a drug test and have reliable transportation. Position is full-time, but candidate may be able to work part-time. If interested, please send a resume or employment inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lawn Care Professional; Salem, OH; FT
Egolfs Maintenance L.L.C.
Position requirements: mowing experience is preferred, a current and clean driver’s license is required. If interested, please send a resume to EgolfsMaintenanceLLC@yahoo.com.
Deli/Fresh Meat Service Counter; Mogadore, OH; FT/PT
Duma Meats Inc.
This position is for retail, fresh meat, customer service. Full time and part time hours are available, as well as a full benefit package. If interested, please email a resume to email@example.com.
Saw Operator; Willoughby, OH; FT
Lokring Technology, LLC
Job summary: set up and operate metal-sawing machines (hacksaw, band, circular, friction, and rubber-disk) to cut stock to dimensions according to product specifications. Duties:
- Read job order specifications and process material accordingly
- Obtain and transfer stock to machine, manually or with hoist
- Install saw blade, set tension and cutting speed
- Set blade angle to obtain desired cuts, using wrench
- Set stops and guides to control cut dimension
- Position and secure stock
- Turn valve to start flow of coolant against cutting area
- Measure work for conformance to specifications, using rule
- Mark identifying data on work piece(s) and corresponding barstock
- Perform equipment maintenance
- May be required to have experience with custom or production work or with particular material, product, size of work piece, or type or trade name of machine and be designated accordingly
- Other: maintain equipment and work area in a clean and orderly condition and other duties as assigned
Requirements: strong motor coordination, finger dexterity and manual dexterity; strong computer skills; high school diploma or equivalent; able to read blue prints and work orders, multi-task and process multiple orders; good communication skills; and detail oriented. If interested, please submit a resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cook and Dietary Aide/Relief Cook; Massillon, OH; FT
Morrison Healthcare is seeking individuals with cooking experience in a healthcare setting who are available to work weekends and holidays. Full time cook shifts are 5 a.m.–1 p.m. or 11 a.m.–6:30 p.m. Candidates for aide/cook position need to be flexible with their schedule. If interested, call Mike at (330) 833-3135, ext. 1217.
Director of Middle School Ministries; Chardon, OH; PT
Chardon United Methodist Church
Chardon United Methodist Church seeks a dynamic person with a heart for youth (grades 6–8). Primary responsibilities include leading a weekly faith-based after school program combining faith, recreation, learning and fun. This is a salaried position with an expectation of an average of ten hours per week. Creativity, organizational skills, strong connectional ability and experience with youth is required. A bachelor’s degree in education, seminary, social work or a related field and understanding of the United Methodist Church is preferred. If interested, please send a resume immediately to SPRC@chardonumc.org, Attn: Pastor Diane DeVall. (EOE)
Home Health Aide; Norwalk, OH; FT
Signature Health Services
The company is seeking STNAs to work in Erie, Huron, and western Lorain Counties. If interested, please call (419) 663-4039 to apply.
Registered Nurse; Norwalk, OH; FT
Signature Health Services
The company is seeking RN case managers to work in Erie, Huron, and western Lorain Counties. If interested, please call (419) 663-4039 and ask for Deb Leber to apply.
Crew Foreman; Eastside of Cleveland, OH; FT
A1 Concrete Leveling
This is a division of A-1 Concrete Leveling and Foundation Repair. The foreman is in charge of the job site and must be thoroughly trained and competent to perform all aspects of the job. The foreman is an active, working team member. Essential Functions:
- Perform the work according to the job plan
- Ensure the job plan is followed and work is done efficiently
- Manage team, ensuring they work efficiently and to company standards
- Load materials and tools needed for job
- Maintain work records and reports
- Responsible for thorough job clean-up
- Communicate with customer, answer questions, explain procedures, ensure customer satisfaction
- Collect payment for job when complete
- Make contact with prospects who visit job site
- Ensure all tools are used safely and correctly, cleaned and returned daily
- Responsible for cleanliness and daily maintenance of truck
- Make service calls, as required
- Train new team members and report their progress
- Report any deviations from job plans and incidents of employee misconduct
- Perform duties of mixer, as necessary
- Quote jobs and perform written estimates
In addition, applicants must have a clean driving record and prior experience in construction with mechanical aptitude. If interested, please send a resume and contact information to email@example.com.
General Labor; Cleveland, OH; FT
Cleveland Custom Pallet and Crate
Cleveland Pallet Company is seeking several motivated individuals for general laborer positions.
Pay is $10 per hour to start. Company provides on the job training and safety equipment. Benefits are available after the successful completion of a 90 day probationary period. Qualifications:
- Able to lift 75 pounds regularly
- High School Diploma or GED
- Manufacturing experience is a plus
- Able to work full-time (Monday–Friday, 6:30 a.m.–3 p.m.)
- Responsible, able to follow directions
- Drug free (pre-employment drug screening required)
- Able to pass a background check (pre-employment background check required)
- Provide own reliable transportation
- Arrive at work on time every day
- Motivated, dedicated worker who is willing to learn new things
To apply, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax one to (216) 881-1475, serious inquiries only. The company will promptly contact applicants they are interested in.
Volunteer Coordinator; Cleveland, OH; PT
The Cleveland Pregnancy Center
Position reports to the Executive Director. Overview: facilitate the recruitment and training of volunteer staff for the CPC. Duties and responsibilities:
- Coordinate placement and scheduling of trained volunteers for CPC positions
- Coordinate and plan yearly volunteer programs and in-services
- Maintain working relationship with community agencies and churches for volunteer service projects
- In conjunction with Client Service Director, help oversee men’s ministry
- Represent the CPC and participate in fundraising events
- Additional duties as assigned by the Executive Director
Education and qualifications:
- Professed faith in the Gospel of Jesus Christ and belief in this life-affirming ministry
- Experience supervising and coordinating activities with volunteers
- Associate Degree or two years of related experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher and general database software
- Proficient in use of general office equipment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Culturally competent
- Proven leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience with working with men within a ministry role
If interested, please send a resume to: Renell Williams, email@example.com. Visit www.clevelandpregnancycenter.org to view their statement of faith.
Fleet Development Director; Akron, OH; FT
ICU Mobile is the pioneer and leader in mobile ultrasound ministry, providing free ultrasound services to women facing crisis pregnancies. Their vision: Reveal Life at the Crossroads of Decision. Their mission: Go Serve Women, Go Save Lives and Go Share Jesus. Seeking a mature individual with a passion for life and a minimum of three years of experience serving in a relationship development or business development role. Position purpose: promote ICU Mobile missions, products and services nationally, by developing relationships with pregnancy resource centers, churches and foundations, and implementing sales plans. Skills/qualifications: manage processes, organize, review, analyze and report information; professional problem solver, absorb requirements and think outside of the existing frameworks to accomplish business objectives; excellent verbal communication abilities: team player who works/communicates well with others regardless of position or operating skills; self-motivated, organized, detail oriented, manages time well, coordinates multiple tasks simultaneously, follows through and gets things accomplished. If interested, please submit a resume and cover letter (describing interest and qualifications) to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Find more information on their website: www.icumobile.org.
Marketing/Communications Coordinator; Akron, OH; FT
ICU Mobile is the pioneer and leader in mobile ultrasound ministry, providing free ultrasound services to women facing crisis pregnancies. Their vision: Reveal Life at the Crossroads of Decision. Their mission: Go Serve Women, Go Save Lives and Go Share Jesus. Position purpose: increase ICU Mobile’s visibility, vision and mission using technology and traditional media and sales methods. Qualifications: familiar with content management systems, html, ecommerce and shopping carts, social media networks, Photo Shop, video capabilities, Power Point, print media formats and similar; strong writing skills, graphic and design capabilities, Microsoft Office skills, presentation development and social media skills; able to manage processes, organize, review and analyze information; professional problem solving skills, able to absorb requirements and think outside of the existing framework to accomplish business objectives; excellent verbal communication abilities: team player who communicates well with others regardless of position or technical skills; self-motivated, detail oriented, manages time well and gets things accomplished. Requirements: three years of related work experience, prior e-commerce, project management; experience with Photo Shop and similar; Drop Box, Vimeo, SalesForce and/or Concrete5 or similar CMS is a plus; and strong documentation practices. If interested, please submit a resume and cover letter (describing interest and qualifications) to: email@example.com. Find more information on their website: www.icumobile.org.
Contemporary Worship Director; North Canton, OH; PT
Greensburg United Methodist Church
Greensburg United Methodist Church is seeking a Contemporary Worship Director to lead people to grow in faith through worship. The church has two contemporary services, 15-20 hours per week. Find a full job description at www.greensburgumc.net. If interested, please send a resume with references and a cover letter, stating your call to music ministry, to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 12, 2014.