Submit a Job Watch Listing
The Moody Radio Job Watch is a free public service of Moody Radio intended to assist employers in presenting their job openings in Northeast Ohio and Northwest Pennsylvania to individuals in the communities we serve.
Some things to keep in mind when submitting a job opening:
- Job openings must come directly from employers. Openings through agents, agencies or confidential listings will not be accepted.
- Multi-level opportunities are not being included.
- Moody Radio reserves the right to determine which job openings are used and to edit the content.
- All job openings will be posted on the Moody Radio website for a maximum of 60 days. Positions which are still available after that time will need to be re-submitted by the employer.
- Shorter versions of the material may be considered for use on the air.
- The listings and announcements are provided as a public service. Moody Radio and Moody Bible Institute do not necessarily endorse any job listing or candidate that may respond to a listing.
Please give a complete description of the open position below. Be sure to include all information that you would include in a typical classified ad for the position, including contact information.
* Required fields